- Dolphins lose in preseason to Bears Miami's starters looked great, but the backups dropped to the Bears, 27-10
- Parker's return still uncertain WR Devante Parker is not sure if he will be ready for the season opener
- Suh dominates in scrimmage DT Suh had a sack and two tackles for a loss in the Fins intersquad scrimmage
- QB Ryan Tannehill signs extension Tannehill signs 6 year $96 mil extension!
A Man and his Dream – Part IV
We check back in with Donterrious Porter as he prepares for the regional combine tomorrow at the Chicago Bears training facility.
–I got up this morning and had breakfast. It was a turkey sandwich with some naked juice along with some cream cheese and a few bagels and water. Now I’m getting ready to drive to Chicago with a college team mate Steven Thompson who will participate the combine as a WR.
We should arrive at Lincolnshire Marriott in Lincolnshire, IL. around 7pm. We won’t have any contact with any NFL teams until tomorrow (the day of the combine).
I plan to also meet with a former highschool teammate Patrick Oliver who will be at the combine as a RB. We plan to just relax and watch a movie/talk about tomorrow and what we think it will be like. Later on we plan to go through the 40, three come, and shuttle drills in the hotel hallways to get mentally ready for the combine tomorrow. I then plan to take a ice bath and start to visualize going through all the drills I willperformtomorrow.Afterthat it will be lights out. Wish me luck!!Join us on our message board and share your thoughts at http://www.finnation.com/Forums/Join us on Twitter at @FinNation
Latest posts by James Lancaster (see all)
- Count down to Dolphin roster cuts - August 19, 2015
- Entering offseason, have the Fins addressed their issues? - May 21, 2015
- Training Camp Begins! - July 26, 2014