- Dion Jordan suspended 4 games DE Dion Jordan is suspended the first four games for violating the NFL’s policy on performance enhancing substances.
- Mike Pouncey has hip surgery Fins OC could be out for 3 months
- Fins suspend S Don Jones For his twitter comments about Ram's DL Michael Sam
- Fins select OT Ja'Wuan James in 1st round James should challenge for the starting RT spot
Dolphins hold on to beat Bengals 17-13
Despite two early fumbles by the Miami Dolphins, one on special teams and one by FB Javorski Lane, the stingy Dolphins defense made numerous critical stops and forced enough turnovers to go with Ryan Tannehill’s error free performance to defeat the Bengals 17-13.
Tannehill outperformed Dalton, throwing 17-26 for 211 yards for 8.1 yards per attempt and zero interceptions. Dalton on the other hand was 26-43 for 234 yards 1 TD and 2 INT.
The Miami offense did all of it’s damage in the second and third quarters when it scored 7 and 10 points respectively, with Daniel Thomas and Reggie Bush scoring the two touchdowns. Brian Hartline once again led the Dolphins in receptions but returned to earth from last week’s incredible performance with just 4 catches for 59 yards. Tannehill meanwhile spread out his passes to 7 different receivers.
The Dolphins defense contributed to the win with getting two critical early red zone stops to force field goals, and created 4 turnovers with Sean Smith and KoaMisieachforcingfumbles and Reshad Jones and Randy Starks each getting interceptions.Join us on our message board and shareyourthoughts!!Getstarted here! FinNation ForumsJoin us on Twitter at @FinNation and on Facebook! Or contact us here!
Latest posts by Michael Miller (see all)
- Incognito saga gets more convoluted - November 7, 2013
- Is Jonathan Martin a Hero in “Bullygate”? - November 4, 2013
- Forget the offense. Miami’s fate depends on the defense. - October 11, 2013