- WR Greg Jennings a Fin Jennings deal is reportedly a 2 year deal worth $8 million
- OC Mike Pouncey signs contract extension Reports say the deal is a 5 year deal worth 44.75 million with 22 million guaranteed
- TE Clay signs with the Bills A 5 year deal worth $38 million with $20 million guaranteed...Fins declined to match
- WR Wallace traded to the Vikings Fins send Wallace and a 7th round pick to Viks for a 5th rounder
Dolphins place Franchise Tag on DT Randy Starks
TheMiamiDolphins have placed the franchise tag on veteran DT Randy Starks.
The 29-year-old Starks will enter his 10th NFL season coming off a 27-tackle, 4.5 sack season in 2012.
Starks will earn $8.45 in 2013 under the franchise tag, which should leave the Dolphins somewhere around the $30 million mark once
GM Jeff Ireland signs his rookies from the 2013 NFL Draft class.
Starks was one of several Dolphins expected to hit the Free Agent market. RB Reggie Bush, WR Brian Hartline, LT Jake Long, and CB Sean Smith are expected to command the most interest on the open market.
Join us on our message board and share your thoughts!! Get started here! FinNation Forums
Join us on Twitter at @FinNation and on Facebook! Or contact us here
Latest posts by Brian Catanzaro (see all)
- Dolphins 53-man roster odds - August 8, 2014
- Dolphins Top-50 Draft Board (2nd Round Considerations) - May 8, 2014
- Dolphins Top-50 Draft Board: 21-35 (Trade Downs or 2nd Round Values?) - May 7, 2014