- QB Ryan Tannehill signs extension Tannehill signs 6 year $96 mil extension!
- Welcome to Miami Mr. Parker Fins select WR DeVante Parker with the 1st pick of the 2015 draft
- Dion Jordan suspended 2015 season Media reports a third failed drug test, resulting in a year long suspension for Jordan
- WR Greg Jennings a Fin Jennings deal is reportedly a 2 year deal worth $8 million
Fins CEO Mike Dee leaving
Miami Dolphins CEO Mike Dee will be stepping down from his position in the Dolphins organization. He will be taking the same type position with the San Diego Padres.
Dee joined the Miami Dolphins in 2009 as the CEO after spending 15 years in MLB.
The Dolphins organization has stated that they have hired an outside company to help locate and hire Dee’s replacement.
Join us on our message board and share your thoughts at FinNation Forums
Join us on Twitter at @FinNation
Latest posts by James Lancaster (see all)
- Entering offseason, have the Fins addressed their issues? - May 21, 2015
- Training Camp Begins! - July 26, 2014
- Fin’s Draft – Final Thoughts - May 12, 2014