- Tanny and Fins BEAT down the Texans QB Tannehill sets an NFL completion record at 25 in a row as the Fins whip the Texans 44-26
- Dan Campbell replaces Philbin TE coach Dan Campbell is named interim head coach after Joe Philbin is let go
- Fins lose preseason game to Panthers 31-30 However, the Dolphin starters were dominate and took a 14-0 lead before they were pulled
- S Delmas lost for season Louis Delmas tore is ACL in practice with the Panthers
Fins CEO Mike Dee leaving
Miami Dolphins CEO Mike Dee will be stepping down from his position in the Dolphins organization. He will be taking the same type position with the San Diego Padres.
Dee joined the Miami Dolphins in 2009 as the CEO after spending 15 years in MLB.
The Dolphins organization has stated that they have hired an outside company to help locate and hire Dee’s replacement.
Join us on our message board and share your thoughts at FinNation Forums
Join us on Twitter at @FinNation
Latest posts by James Lancaster (see all)
- Count down to Dolphin roster cuts - August 19, 2015
- Entering offseason, have the Fins addressed their issues? - May 21, 2015
- Training Camp Begins! - July 26, 2014