- Fins cut Grimes The Fins release CB Brent Grimes, freeing $6.5 million in cap space
- Mario Williams signed DE Mario Williams signs a 2 years deal with the Fins
- Fins trade for CB Maxwell Fins swap 1st round picks with the Eagles for CB Maxwell and LB Alonso
- Adam Gase hired Coach Gase was hired as head coach of the Dolphins
Fins CEO Mike Dee leaving
Miami Dolphins CEO Mike Dee will be stepping down from his position in the Dolphins organization. He will be taking the same type position with the San Diego Padres.
Dee joined the Miami Dolphins in 2009 as the CEO after spending 15 years in MLB.
The Dolphins organization has stated that they have hired an outside company to help locate and hire Dee’s replacement.
Join us on our message board and share your thoughts at FinNation Forums
Join us on Twitter at @FinNation
Latest posts by James Lancaster (see all)
- Count down to Dolphin roster cuts - August 19, 2015
- Entering offseason, have the Fins addressed their issues? - May 21, 2015
- Training Camp Begins! - July 26, 2014