- Tanny and Fins BEAT down the Texans QB Tannehill sets an NFL completion record at 25 in a row as the Fins whip the Texans 44-26
- Dan Campbell replaces Philbin TE coach Dan Campbell is named interim head coach after Joe Philbin is let go
- Fins lose preseason game to Panthers 31-30 However, the Dolphin starters were dominate and took a 14-0 lead before they were pulled
- S Delmas lost for season Louis Delmas tore is ACL in practice with the Panthers
Fins news update – Tuesday
It would appear that the major Dolphin related activity is over, but there is still plenty of news items happening today in Davie, Florida.
OL Nate Garner has re-signed with the Miami Dolphins. Garner started four games last year. His signing comes a day after OT Jake Long headed to St. Louis.
The 6-foot-7, 325-pound Garner is entering his 6th season. He has played at all five positions on the line, with five starts at left guard, four at right tackle and four at right guard.
Garner originally was a 7th round choice of the Jets in 2008. Terms of the deal have not yet been disclosed.
In other news, QB Pat Devlin and WR RJ Stanford have signed their exclusive rights tenders, and DT Randy Starks has signed his franchise tag. This will guarantee his one year contract at $8.45 million. The Fins and Starks can still sign a contract extension between now and July.
The 49ers have signed WR Marlon Moore to a one-year deal. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed.Andfinally,theMiamiDolphinsandtheDallas Cowboys will play in this year’s Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio on August 4 at 8 p.m.Join us on our message board and share your thoughts at FinNation Forums
Join us on Twitter at @FinNation
Latest posts by James Lancaster (see all)
- Count down to Dolphin roster cuts - August 19, 2015
- Entering offseason, have the Fins addressed their issues? - May 21, 2015
- Training Camp Begins! - July 26, 2014