- Dion Jordan suspended 4 games DE Dion Jordan is suspended the first four games for violating the NFL’s policy on performance enhancing substances.
- Mike Pouncey has hip surgery Fins OC could be out for 3 months
- Fins suspend S Don Jones For his twitter comments about Ram's DL Michael Sam
- Fins select OT Ja'Wuan James in 1st round James should challenge for the starting RT spot
Greg Jennings – 2012 – Full Season
Continuing our look at the available 2013 Free Agents at Wide Receiver, here is Greg Jennings’s 2012 season.
Here is Greg Jennings 2012 Full Season – All targets, receptions and relevant plays.
Jennings was slowed early in the season by injury and ended up missing a considerable portion of the regular season after surgery to repair a lower abdominal tear. This type of injury is not a lingering injury that should concern teams heading into 2013. Jennings slowly got back into the groove of the offense and looked back to 100% in the final game of the regular season versus the Vikings.
Thanks for watching.
Join us on our message board and share your thoughts!! Get started here! FinNation Forums
Join us on Twitter at @FinNation and on Facebook! Or contact us here
Latest posts by Max Lukas (see all)
- Miami Dolphins – Signed UDFA WR Terrell Sinkfield - April 30, 2013
- 2013 Miami Dolphins – Projected Starters and Camp Battles - April 28, 2013
- NFL DRAFT DAY 2 – Roller Coaster - April 27, 2013