- Fins lose preseason game to Panthers 31-30 However, the Dolphin starters were dominate and took a 14-0 lead before they were pulled
- S Delmas lost for season Louis Delmas tore is ACL in practice with the Panthers
- Dolphins lose in preseason to Bears Miami's starters looked great, but the backups dropped to the Bears, 27-10
- Parker's return still uncertain WR Devante Parker is not sure if he will be ready for the season opener
Jake Long to IR
OT Jake Long will miss the rest of the season with a torn triceps in his left arm. The Dolphins placed him on injured reserve Tuesday night. The Dolphins also released safety Anderson Russell.
In their place, the Dolphins signed offensive tackle Patrick Brown, who played for the Vikings last season, and safety Tyrone Culver, who spent the past several years with the Dolphins.
Whether or not Jake Long, who will be a free agent at the end of the season, is resigned remains to be seen.
Join us on our message board and share your thoughts!! Get started here! FinNation Forums
Join us on Twitter at @FinNation and on Facebook! Or contact us here
Latest posts by James Lancaster (see all)
- Count down to Dolphin roster cuts - August 19, 2015
- Entering offseason, have the Fins addressed their issues? - May 21, 2015
- Training Camp Begins! - July 26, 2014