- Fins bring WR Crabtree in for visit Team also looking to visit with Greg Jennings
- TE Clay signs with the Bills A 5 year deal worth $38 million with $20 million guaranteed...Fins declined to match
- WR Wallace traded to the Vikings Fins send Wallace and a 7th round pick to Viks for a 5th rounder
- TE Jordon Cameron signed Reported a 2 year, $15 million deal
Matt Moore Staying With The Dolphins
The QB signs a 2 year contract valued at $8 million.
2011 Team MVP Matt Moore has a 13-12 career record as a starter and will remain in Miami as Ryan Tannehill’s backup. He is 7-3 in his last 10 starts with the team. The move allows Jeff Ireland to focus on other areas in the 2013 NFL Draft.
In other news, wide receiver Brian Hartline signed a 5 year deal worth a little over $30 million, with $12.5 million of it guaranteed.
Join us on our message board and share your thoughts at http://www.finnation.com/Forums/
Join us on Twitter at @FinNation
Latest posts by Michael Fink (see all)
- The Early Cuts are in for the Dolphins – Marino is Back – Final Thoughts - August 27, 2014
- Why Tampa Is More Critical Then Game 3 For The Dolphins - August 14, 2014
- 2014 Dolphin Offseason Recap & Grade - August 9, 2014