- Tanny and Fins BEAT down the Texans QB Tannehill sets an NFL completion record at 25 in a row as the Fins whip the Texans 44-26
- Dan Campbell replaces Philbin TE coach Dan Campbell is named interim head coach after Joe Philbin is let go
- Fins lose preseason game to Panthers 31-30 However, the Dolphin starters were dominate and took a 14-0 lead before they were pulled
- S Delmas lost for season Louis Delmas tore is ACL in practice with the Panthers
Missed FGs now help Fins hold on and win
Finally! In the past it was missed FGs by Dan Carpenter that cost the Fins. But three missed FGs by Rams kicker Greg Zuerlein, including a 66 yarder as time expired helped the Dolphins hold on to a 17-14 victory over the Rams.
QB Ryan Tannehill had his best game of the season (statistically) going 21 of 29 passes for 185 yards and 2 touchdown. His QB rating was 112. And this against a very stout Rams defense.
Tannehill also had help from receiver Marlon Moore, who had 3 catches and a TD. This after the Rams game planned for Devone Bess and Brian Hartline.
The Rams outgained the Dolphins 462-192, and were helped by some overturned reviews. (One of which was clearly bogus in my opinion.) But the Fins defense came through when it counted.
DE Olivier Vernon finally showed up today, registering 2 sacks. The second sack was on third down, which pushed the Rams back to a 66yardFGattempt.TheDolphins are now 3-3 heading into the bye week. After the bye, Miami faces their hated rival,theJets,inthe Meadowlands.Join us on our message board and share your thoughts!! Get started here! FinNation ForumsJoin us on Twitter at @FinNation and on Facebook! Or contact us here!
Latest posts by James Lancaster (see all)
- Count down to Dolphin roster cuts - August 19, 2015
- Entering offseason, have the Fins addressed their issues? - May 21, 2015
- Training Camp Begins! - July 26, 2014