- QB Ryan Tannehill signs extension Tannehill signs 6 year $96 mil extension!
- Welcome to Miami Mr. Parker Fins select WR DeVante Parker with the 1st pick of the 2015 draft
- Dion Jordan suspended 2015 season Media reports a third failed drug test, resulting in a year long suspension for Jordan
- WR Greg Jennings a Fin Jennings deal is reportedly a 2 year deal worth $8 million
OT Bryant McKinnie to move to right side?
In a radio interview on WQAM, OT Bryant McKinnie stated that he would be willing to move to the right tackle position if he came back to Miami.
Bryant, who will turn 35 in May, has never played right tackle. (But he believes he could make the transition.) This year’s NFL draft has some quality depth at right tackle position also.
But Bryant played decent last year for Miami, helping to stabilize an offensive line that was in disarry. By bringing him back as a one year stop gap, it allows the Dolphins to use their 6 NFL draft picks in other areas.
Plus, McKinnie would be the backup to LT Albert should Albert get hurt. Thoughts? Good idea to bring him back? Join us on our message board and share your thoughts on this at FinNation Forums
Join us on Twitter at @FinNation
Latest posts by James Lancaster (see all)
- Entering offseason, have the Fins addressed their issues? - May 21, 2015
- Training Camp Begins! - July 26, 2014
- Fin’s Draft – Final Thoughts - May 12, 2014