- Fins bring WR Crabtree in for visit Team also looking to visit with Greg Jennings
- TE Clay signs with the Bills A 5 year deal worth $38 million with $20 million guaranteed...Fins declined to match
- WR Wallace traded to the Vikings Fins send Wallace and a 7th round pick to Viks for a 5th rounder
- TE Jordon Cameron signed Reported a 2 year, $15 million deal
Poll: who do you want the Dolphins to draft at the #12 pick?
The draft is slowly, slowly inching towards us. I’m having flashbacks to when I was a kid and it seemed like Christmas would never get here. The excitement is building – and for good reason after a promising draft last year coupled with a great start in free agency this year.
So, you’ve seen the Senior Bowl, Combine, and Pro Day results and read so many mock drafts you can’t keep track of who predicted what. But forget what other teams might do, or even what the Dolphins might do in the second or later rounds: the crown jewel of the 2013 draft is that #12 pick in the first round. While this draft is supposedly devoid of super talent, there’s no mistaking that there will be no lack of potential difference makers at the #12 pick.
What do you REALLY want the Dolphins to do at the #12 pick? Vote in our poll (right side of your screen) now! If you don’t like any of the selections, be sure to leave a comment below andtell us if you want the Dolphins totradethepick or draft a different player. Click here to visit our NFL Draft Message Board or here to join in our annual Mock Draft contest!
Follow us on Twitter at @FinNation
Latest posts by Michael Miller (see all)
- Incognito saga gets more convoluted - November 7, 2013
- Is Jonathan Martin a Hero in “Bullygate”? - November 4, 2013
- Forget the offense. Miami’s fate depends on the defense. - October 11, 2013