- Fins finish preseason with a win The Fins scored two TDs in the 4th quarter to beat the Rams 14-13
- Marino to join front office Miami has hired Marino as a special adviser to Dolphins owner Stephen Ross and CEO Tom Garfinkel
- Miami over Dallas Miami won it's preseason game 25-20, but showed they still have things to work on
- TE Egnew cut The Miami Dolphins have released former 3rd round pick Michael Egnew
Poll: which first round draft scenario do you NOT want to happen?
The Dolfans have spoken in our recent poll on who to draft in the first round:
- TE Tyler Eifert received the most votes with 33%
- OT Lane Johnson was 2nd with 23%
- WR Tavon Austin was 3rd with 12%
Now we want to know which first round draft scenario you do not want to happen by participating in our poll on the right side of our site. What will make you curse at the top of you lungs if it is announced Thursday night? I’m having flashbacks to when the Dolphins drafted Ted Ginn.
Trade up? Trade down? Draft OL? Draft a raw player like DE Ansah (who also is older at 24)?
I will be one unhappy camper if the Dolphins trade up and draft an offensive lineman. First, I believe the Dolphins can find quality OL starters in the second through fourth rounds if needed; you don’t need a top ten offensive lineman to make the team successful. Second, the Dolphin’s general lack of talent and depth means every early draft pick are needed to help the team besuccessful.TheDolphinscan’t afford to give those picks up to move up in the draft. Third, there will still be very high end talent available at #12. This year I just don’t see a player who will have that big of an impact to be worth trading up for.So, vote in the poll and/or tell us what you’re thinking in the comments below this article.Click here to visit our NFL Draft Message Board or here to join in our annual Mock Draft contest!
Follow us on Twitter at @FinNation
Latest posts by Michael Miller (see all)
- Incognito saga gets more convoluted - November 7, 2013
- Is Jonathan Martin a Hero in “Bullygate”? - November 4, 2013
- Forget the offense. Miami’s fate depends on the defense. - October 11, 2013