- Tanny and Fins BEAT down the Texans QB Tannehill sets an NFL completion record at 25 in a row as the Fins whip the Texans 44-26
- Dan Campbell replaces Philbin TE coach Dan Campbell is named interim head coach after Joe Philbin is let go
- Fins lose preseason game to Panthers 31-30 However, the Dolphin starters were dominate and took a 14-0 lead before they were pulled
- S Delmas lost for season Louis Delmas tore is ACL in practice with the Panthers
Shakeup at WR continues
Yesterday, the Miami Dolphins brought back receiver Julius Pruitt to replace the injured Armon Binns. Pruitt was waived in the preseason last year by the Dolphins.
Today, the Dolphins have waived/injured receivers Armon Binns and Jasper Collins. Binns would have been a restricted free agent after this year. Both can go to the IR if they clear waivers.
Miami has signed receiver Keenan Davis, a 6’3, 215 pound undrafted rookie out of Iowa.
I think the signing of Pruitt and Davis signal the Dolphins intent to no longer pursue a veteran receiver like Laurent Robinson or Austin Colley.
Join us on our message board and share your thoughts at FinNation Forums
Join us on Twitter at @FinNation
Latest posts by James Lancaster (see all)
- Count down to Dolphin roster cuts - August 19, 2015
- Entering offseason, have the Fins addressed their issues? - May 21, 2015
- Training Camp Begins! - July 26, 2014