- QB Ryan Tannehill signs extension Tannehill signs 6 year $96 mil extension!
- Welcome to Miami Mr. Parker Fins select WR DeVante Parker with the 1st pick of the 2015 draft
- Dion Jordan suspended 2015 season Media reports a third failed drug test, resulting in a year long suspension for Jordan
- WR Greg Jennings a Fin Jennings deal is reportedly a 2 year deal worth $8 million
Shakeup at WR continues
Yesterday, the Miami Dolphins brought back receiver Julius Pruitt to replace the injured Armon Binns. Pruitt was waived in the preseason last year by the Dolphins.
Today, the Dolphins have waived/injured receivers Armon Binns and Jasper Collins. Binns would have been a restricted free agent after this year. Both can go to the IR if they clear waivers.
Miami has signed receiver Keenan Davis, a 6’3, 215 pound undrafted rookie out of Iowa.
I think the signing of Pruitt and Davis signal the Dolphins intent to no longer pursue a veteran receiver like Laurent Robinson or Austin Colley.
Join us on our message board and share your thoughts at FinNation Forums
Join us on Twitter at @FinNation
Latest posts by James Lancaster (see all)
- Entering offseason, have the Fins addressed their issues? - May 21, 2015
- Training Camp Begins! - July 26, 2014
- Fin’s Draft – Final Thoughts - May 12, 2014