- Fins cut Grimes The Fins release CB Brent Grimes, freeing $6.5 million in cap space
- Mario Williams signed DE Mario Williams signs a 2 years deal with the Fins
- Fins trade for CB Maxwell Fins swap 1st round picks with the Eagles for CB Maxwell and LB Alonso
- Adam Gase hired Coach Gase was hired as head coach of the Dolphins
Shakeup at WR continues
Yesterday, the Miami Dolphins brought back receiver Julius Pruitt to replace the injured Armon Binns. Pruitt was waived in the preseason last year by the Dolphins.
Today, the Dolphins have waived/injured receivers Armon Binns and Jasper Collins. Binns would have been a restricted free agent after this year. Both can go to the IR if they clear waivers.
Miami has signed receiver Keenan Davis, a 6’3, 215 pound undrafted rookie out of Iowa.
I think the signing of Pruitt and Davis signal the Dolphins intent to no longer pursue a veteran receiver like Laurent Robinson or Austin Colley.
Join us on our message board and share your thoughts at FinNation Forums
Join us on Twitter at @FinNation
Latest posts by James Lancaster (see all)
- Count down to Dolphin roster cuts - August 19, 2015
- Entering offseason, have the Fins addressed their issues? - May 21, 2015
- Training Camp Begins! - July 26, 2014