- Fins sign OT Clabo Miami signs former Falcon OT Tyson Clabo to a 1 year deal
- Fins select CB Jamar Taylor Boise State CB Jamar Taylor is the Fins selection at the #54 pick
- Davone Bess traded to Browns Reports that WR Bess has indeed been traded to the Browns
- Miami takes DE Dion Jordan Miami trades up with the Raiders to select DE Dion Jordan
According to multiple sources, including the Miami Dolphins official site, QB Ryan Tannehill will be starting today against the Colts.
In other news, DT Tony McDaniel will be out of the game with an injury. QB Pat Devlin, CB Richard Marshall, DB Anderson Russell, LB Josh Kaddu, OT Will Yeatman and TE Michael Egnew on the inactive list. Nolan Carroll will get his fourth consecutive start at cornerback in place of the injured Richard Marshall.
The Colts will be without CB Vontae Davis and TE Coby Fleener. WR Nathan Palmer, CB Marshay Green, DE Clifton Geathers, DE Lawrence Guy, and OT Tony Hillis will be on the inactives list.
Join us on our message board and share your thoughts!! Get started here! FinNation Forums
Join us on Twitter at @FinNation and on Facebook! Or contact us here!
While it’s still early and a lot can change, fans get their first glimpse of what the Dolphins would look like if they fielded the team today.
- Legedu Naanee a starting WR. I wouldn’t have guessed that a month ago.
- Roberto Wallace 4th behind Chad Johnson on one side – meaning he’s 8th or 9th at the position behind Marlon Moore and Jeff Fuller, possibly Rishard Matthews also (who has the advantage of being drafted by this regime).
- Lydon Murtha back-up LT, meaning Jonathan Martin has locked up the starting position at RT; and fellow rookie Andrew McDonald the back up RT.
- RG John Jerry 3rd and looking like a long shot to make the final 53 man roster.
- Undrafted rookie FA Derrick Shelby @ 2nd RDE. The undersized 6’3″ 270 lb DE from Utah isn’t particularly fast (4.85 to 5.0 in the 40 yard dash) or big, didn’t produce a lot sacks in college and went undrafted because he was inconsistent.
- CB Vontae Davis 2nd behind Richard Marshall. Based on reports Davis hasn’t improved his practice efforts.
- Marcus Thigpen, 5th on theRB Continue reading
The Miami Dolphins announced today the signing of free agent CB Richard Marshall to a 3 year deal. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed.
Marshall was a second round draft pick for the Carolina Panthers in 2006 where he played as a nickleback behind Chris Gamble and Ken Lucas.
Last season, he played for the Arizona Cardinals where he posted 78 tackles, 2 sacks, and 3 INTs.
In other news, free agent OT Eric Winstom will apparently be continuing his free agent visits with other teams. It remains to be seen whether or not he will sign with the Dolphins.
Join us on our message board and share your thoughts!! FinNation Forums
Join us on Twitter at @FinNation and on Facebook!