- Fins lose preseason game to Panthers 31-30 However, the Dolphin starters were dominate and took a 14-0 lead before they were pulled
- S Delmas lost for season Louis Delmas tore is ACL in practice with the Panthers
- Dolphins lose in preseason to Bears Miami's starters looked great, but the backups dropped to the Bears, 27-10
- Parker's return still uncertain WR Devante Parker is not sure if he will be ready for the season opener
Tank Carradine – Dolphins Absent at Pro Day
DE TANK CARRADINE – PRO DAY
|Tank Carradine||DE||6-04||276||34 3/4||32||4.75|
Cornellius “Tank” Carradine impressed at his Pro Day today just 4 1/2 months removed from reconstructive knee surgery to repair is torn ACL. Prior to his injury Carradine was having a monster season at FSU with 11 sacks and appeared destined to be a TOP 10 draft selection.
Unfortunately at this years NFL scouting combine due to his injury Carradine was only able to be weighed and measured, along with strength testing in the bench press. Therefore, his Pro Day today was rather important for both him and prospective teams.
Carradine looked good in positional drills and ran a *4.75s 40 yard dash, which on its own is a decent time for a DE of his size, but for a DE coming off a major knee injury, it was very impressive. There are claims that Carradine has been timed in the 4.6 range prior to the knee injury, which after today I believe are true.
|Barkevious Mingo||DE/OLB||6-04||241||33 3/4||DNP||4.58|
|Corey Lemonier||DE/OLB||6-03||255||34 1/2||27||4.60|
|Dion Jordan||DE/OLB||6-06||248||33 7/8||DNP||4.60|
|Jamie Collins||DE/OLB||6-03||250||33 3/4||19||4.64|
|Tank Carradine||DE/OLB||6-04||276||34 3/4||32||4.75|
|Datone Jones||DE||6-04||283||32 3/4||29||4.80|
|Sam Montgomery||DE||6-03||262||33 7/8||22||4.81|
|Bjoern Werner||DE||6-03||266||33 1/4||25||4.83|
|Alex Okafor||DE||6-05||264||33 7/8||21||4.91|
|Damontre Moore||DE||6-05||250||34 3/4||12/19||4.95|
Although he appeared fully healthy today, I still think as he moves further along in the rehabilitation process he is only going to get better and faster. He improved upon his bench press as well at his Pro Day pushing out 4 more reps than at the scouting combine, going from 28 to 32 reps.
Today was a very good day for the man they call Tank, he has solidified himself as a mid to late first rounder in my eyes. This is something my colleague Brian Catanzaro has been saying for months now.
In attendance were representatives from the Atlanta Falcons, Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengals, Detroit Lions, New Orleans Saints, Kansas City Chiefs, Minnesota Vikings, Indianapolis Colts, Denver Broncos, New England Patriots and San Francisco 49ers. The Miami Dolphins were notably absent.
*4.75 40 time (Source: Joe Reedy on Twitter)
Join us on our message board and share your thoughts at http://www.finnation.com/Forums/
Join us on Twitter at @FinNation
Latest posts by Max Lukas (see all)
- Miami Dolphins – Signed UDFA WR Terrell Sinkfield - April 30, 2013
- 2013 Miami Dolphins – Projected Starters and Camp Battles - April 28, 2013
- NFL DRAFT DAY 2 – Roller Coaster - April 27, 2013