- WR Greg Jennings a Fin Jennings deal is reportedly a 2 year deal worth $8 million
- OC Mike Pouncey signs contract extension Reports say the deal is a 5 year deal worth 44.75 million with 22 million guaranteed
- TE Clay signs with the Bills A 5 year deal worth $38 million with $20 million guaranteed...Fins declined to match
- WR Wallace traded to the Vikings Fins send Wallace and a 7th round pick to Viks for a 5th rounder
TE Dustin Keller Agrees To One Year Offer From the Dolphins
While contract details have yet to come in, it appears Jeff Ireland got his man. Keller agreed a few moments ago to a one year contract. This will provide the team the opportunity to assess his durability, and ability to help the team beyond 2013 while providing Tannehill another talented target downfield.
UPDATE: John Clayton reports the deal was one year at $4.25 mil.
Latest posts by Michael Fink (see all)
- The Early Cuts are in for the Dolphins – Marino is Back – Final Thoughts - August 27, 2014
- Why Tampa Is More Critical Then Game 3 For The Dolphins - August 14, 2014
- 2014 Dolphin Offseason Recap & Grade - August 9, 2014