- Fins finish preseason with a win The Fins scored two TDs in the 4th quarter to beat the Rams 14-13
- Marino to join front office Miami has hired Marino as a special adviser to Dolphins owner Stephen Ross and CEO Tom Garfinkel
- Miami over Dallas Miami won it's preseason game 25-20, but showed they still have things to work on
- TE Egnew cut The Miami Dolphins have released former 3rd round pick Michael Egnew
TE Dustin Keller Agrees To One Year Offer From the Dolphins
While contract details have yet to come in, it appears Jeff Ireland got his man. Keller agreed a few moments ago to a one year contract. This will provide the team the opportunity to assess his durability, and ability to help the team beyond 2013 while providing Tannehill another talented target downfield.
UPDATE: John Clayton reports the deal was one year at $4.25 mil.
Latest posts by Michael Fink (see all)
- The Early Cuts Are In For The Dolphin’s – Marino Is Back – Final Thoughts - August 27, 2014
- Why Tampa Is More Critical Then Game 3 For The Dolphins - August 14, 2014
- 2014 Dolphin Offseason Recap & Grade - August 9, 2014