- Fins lose preseason game to Panthers 31-30 However, the Dolphin starters were dominate and took a 14-0 lead before they were pulled
- S Delmas lost for season Louis Delmas tore is ACL in practice with the Panthers
- Dolphins lose in preseason to Bears Miami's starters looked great, but the backups dropped to the Bears, 27-10
- Parker's return still uncertain WR Devante Parker is not sure if he will be ready for the season opener
TE Dustin Keller done for year
According to multiple sources, Miami Dolphins TE Dustin Keller will be out for the season after suffering a knee injury in the preseason game against the Houston Texans.
Keller torn his ACL, PCL, and MCL as well as dislocating his knee. There is also fear that there could be nerve damage.
Furthermore, according the the Miami Herald’s Armando Salgero, the Dolphins have already begun reaching out to other free agent tight ends.
We wish Dustin Keller all the best, and hope for a speedy recovery.
Join us on our message board and share your thoughts at FinNation Forums
Join us on Twitter at @FinNation
Latest posts by James Lancaster (see all)
- Count down to Dolphin roster cuts - August 19, 2015
- Entering offseason, have the Fins addressed their issues? - May 21, 2015
- Training Camp Begins! - July 26, 2014