- CB Will Davis out for season Miami placed CB Will Davis on the IR, ending his season
- Fins stay in playoff hunt Miami upends the Bills, 22-9, keep playoff hopes alive.
- Fins dominate Chargers QB Tannehill threw 3 TDs as the Fins rout the Chargers 37-0
- Fins beat Jags, 27-13 It wasn't pretty, but Miami put down the Jaguars, 27-13
Wanted: Offensive Linemen
Do people say “You make a better door than a window?”
Do you always seem to be in everybody’s way?
Are you FAT?!
If so, the Miami Dolphins want YOU!!!!
As most fans can attest to, the Miami Dolphins offensive line has been BAD! HISTORICALLY BAD!
If you are strong enough to keep a 300lb man from throwing you aside like a rag doll OR
fat enough that, if you fall on the ground, people will trip over your FAT ASS then you may have a future with the Miami Dolphins!
–Must look good in pastel blue
–Be able to stop other fat guys from getting 5 yards upfield in less than 3 seconds.
–Able to take the ‘offensive’ out of “Offensive Line”
–Charasmatic enough to convince management, which is stubborn or stupid enough to not realize, that workplace change is a GOOD thing
Average work week: 4 hours
Compensation: small since the Dolphins don’t place too much importance on having high quality candidates.
Those wishing to apply should contact Joe Philbin or Mike Sherman c/o Dolphins HQ.Resumenot needed since past failures have little impact on your future employment.
*******Inspired bythe Cleveland Browns fan that posted a Craigslistadfor a QB, I bring you a Miami Job Opening***********
Latest posts by Matthew Stevens (see all)
- “Queasy Joe” strikes again! - November 9, 2014
- Day 2 was ‘good’ but it could have been MUCH better! - May 10, 2014
- Issue #2: Putting the “Offensive” in Offensive Line - January 9, 2014