- Fins cut Grimes The Fins release CB Brent Grimes, freeing $6.5 million in cap space
- Mario Williams signed DE Mario Williams signs a 2 years deal with the Fins
- Fins trade for CB Maxwell Fins swap 1st round picks with the Eagles for CB Maxwell and LB Alonso
- Adam Gase hired Coach Gase was hired as head coach of the Dolphins
Wanted: Offensive Linemen
Do people say “You make a better door than a window?”
Do you always seem to be in everybody’s way?
Are you FAT?!
If so, the Miami Dolphins want YOU!!!!
As most fans can attest to, the Miami Dolphins offensive line has been BAD! HISTORICALLY BAD!
If you are strong enough to keep a 300lb man from throwing you aside like a rag doll OR
fat enough that, if you fall on the ground, people will trip over your FAT ASS then you may have a future with the Miami Dolphins!
–Must look good in pastel blue
–Be able to stop other fat guys from getting 5 yards upfield in less than 3 seconds.
–Able to take the ‘offensive’ out of “Offensive Line”
–Charasmatic enough to convince management, which is stubborn or stupid enough to not realize, that workplace change is a GOOD thing
Average work week: 4 hours
Compensation: small since the Dolphins don’t place too much importance on having high quality candidates.
Those wishing to apply should contact Joe Philbin or Mike Sherman c/o Dolphins HQ.Resumenot needed since past failures have little impact on your future employment.
*******Inspired bythe Cleveland Browns fan that posted a Craigslistadfor a QB, I bring you a Miami Job Opening***********
Latest posts by Matthew Stevens (see all)
- Worst WIN in Dolphins recent history? - December 6, 2015
- 19 players in the draft I would like to see in a Dolphins uniform…. - April 21, 2015
- Mock Draft 1.0 - April 7, 2015